710's Local Trail Map
SATURDAY 3/10/18 8:00 pm
Status: C L O S E D
Caution: Trail is broke, but ungroomed.
GROOMER REPORT - 710 TRAIL:
Even with all the snow we received, conditions are treacherous because there's no base with very deep water bars. Grooming teams have been out but unable to drag. Ride at your own risk.
BE ADVISED: The is no gas in Wardsboro at this time.
Our club is a 100% volunteer organization. If you can volunteer, please contact us. Many hands make light work.
Watch for Trail Condition updates here, on VAST's Trail Report page, our Facebook page and/or Twitter.
Thank you for your cooperation!
WPSC Grooming Crew
- Use a steady throttle when climbing hills
- Don't spin out -- it leaves deep whoops in the trail
- To keep from tipping over, cross water bars and trenches at a 90 degree angle
- Stay on the marked trail. Respect landowners!
- Please don't litter -- carry out what you carry in
Please ride responsibly.
Visit VAST's Trail Report for statewide trail conditions.