710's Local Trail Map
FRIDAY 3/1/19 6:30 PM
Status: O P E N
Groomers were out today and dragged end to end. All looks good. No major blow downs from the wind storm earlier this week.
Please maintain good steady momentum up the hills to keep from trenching into the trail. This snow is still fairly dry and loose once you break through.
Enjoy it while it’s open!
Please do not ride alone, be sure to ride within you and your group’s abilities, take it slow and stay safe.
Our club is a 100% volunteer organization. If you can volunteer, please contact us. Many hands make light work.
Watch for Trail Condition updates here, on VAST's Trail Report page, our Facebook page.
Want to receive news from the Club? Sign up here
Thank you for your cooperation!
WPSC Grooming Crew
- Use a steady throttle when climbing hills.
- Don't spin out -- it leaves deep whoops in the trail.
- To keep from tipping over, cross water bars and trenches at a 90 degree angle.
- Stay on the marked trail. Respect landowners!
- Please don't litter -- carry out what you carry in.
Please ride responsibly.
Visit VAST's Trail Report for statewide trail conditions.