710's Local Trail Map
WEDNESDAY 12/12/18 10:00 AM
Status: C L O S E D
There are a lot of blow downs along the 710 that need clearing in order to open and access the trail in time for the upcoming season. If you can help out this week or weekend, please call/text Luke Ferrio at (203) 610-7667 or email us at email@example.com
Our club is a 100% volunteer organization. If you can volunteer, please contact us. Many hands make light work.
Watch for Trail Condition updates here, on VAST's Trail Report page, our Facebook page.
Thank you for your cooperation!
WPSC Grooming Crew
- Use a steady throttle when climbing hills.
- Don't spin out -- it leaves deep whoops in the trail.
- To keep from tipping over, cross water bars and trenches at a 90 degree angle.
- Stay on the marked trail. Respect landowners!
- Please don't litter -- carry out what you carry in.
Please ride responsibly.
Visit VAST's Trail Report for statewide trail conditions.